This is our guide to enjoy and experience Riviera Maya to it’s full potential. Each place shown here was specifically chosen for you to have a unique experience as a local…
- Island of Cozumel
- Snorkel Adventure Have a wonderful experience snorkeling around the island on different reefs enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Soliman Bay
- The Restaurant @ Hotel Jashita This is a small eco-friendly hotel located in front of a beautiful bay with delicious Mediterranean food.
- Beach and Cenote This is a unique beach which is totally deserted. It is a very relaxing place with a cenote within a 5 minute walking distance from the beach.
- Akumal (Sea Turtles)
- La Buena Vida A nice and laid back ocean front restaurant that serves Mexican food in a mellow environment. A great to place spend a day relaxing.
- Xpuha (beaches)
- KSM Beach Club Enjoy your day in this great, calm beach club where you can learn how to kite surf.
- La Playa Beach Club A relaxing place with great service and delicious Mediterranean food.
- Al Cielo Have lunch in this laid-back restaurant with a very relaxing view (reservation needed).
Parks and Tours
- This park has a bit of everything from rivers, caves, and museums to a unique night show that highlights the best of Mexican culture.
- This park is great if you like to snorkel as most of it’s activities are dedicated to water sports and adventures.
- This park is perfect if you are looking for a little adrenaline rush. Here, you’ll find park activities that are more extreme such as cliff diving and ATVs.
- All Tour Native
- You can enjoy a different kind of tour with All Tour Native– it is a company we highly recommend. Each tour has a bit of a cultural side– from architectural ruins to snorkeling and zip-lining each experience includes a Mayan ceremony and a bit of education.
- Feeling adventurous? Renting a car is a great way to experience Playa del Carmen and beyond as a local. We can help you decide what to do and map out your perfect day without the hassle of a group tour.
- Jardin Eden
- Enjoy yourself in this outdoor cenote. It is a great place if you wish to feel relaxed and calm.
- Cenote Azul
- This best cenote for families. Here you can enjoy many rock pools with shallow water where kids can play safely.
- Very refreshing and usually pretty quiet.
- Papaya Playa
- A laid back hotel that offers great food, great service and a unique view.
- La Zebra
- Have a calm lunch in front of the beach. This is a family friendly restaurant but offers late night salsa lessons every Sunday.
- Casa Jaguar
- This wonderful restaurant is located in the middle of the jungle and offers a culinary adventure.
- Gitano Tulum
- A Mexican restaurant that is great if you wish to have a wonderful night full of great music.
- An exclusive and small restaurant with all-natural cuisine.
- Coqui Coqui
- A unique property that makes it’s own perfume and scents. Enjoy the beautiful beachfront with a romantic massage.
- Puerto Morelos
- This is a very small fishing town filled with local artisans, restaurants and more.
- Puerto Aventuras
- A very small town with a nice stretch of beach.
- A typical Mexican town, rich in culture with authentic local restaurants and a beautiful plaza to stroll around.
- This town is filled with authentic Mexican architecture from the houses to the main shopping streets.
- Tulum Ruins
- This archeological ruin is located in front of the beach, a unique and breathtaking view.
- Coba Ruins
- Rent a bike and wander around getting to know these ruins that are located inside the jungle.
- Muyil Ruins
- This archeological site is very small but surrounded by lots of small towns and cenotes.
- Chichen Itza
- One of the seven wonders of the world– we highly recommend getting to know this capital city of the Mayan World.